Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last Night

So I went to the disappointing hockey game last night featuring the Lightning vs the panthers and it was exciting when they tied it up and just before the game went into the shootout I glanced over and saw the cutest blonde out of the corner of my eye. I then stared at her for a moment and suddenly realized that I was looking at none other than Chelsea Hightower!

Now those of you that watched SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) know EXACTLY who I am talking about the hot leggy blonde on this last season shows but for those of you in the dark. Look here: http://www.chelsiehightowerdance.com/

She was attending with fellow dancer Chelsea Traille. They both seemd to be having a good time rooting for the bolts, unfortunately it was the first time I have EVER been to a loosing game by any of my Tampa Bay Team since the Buc were in orange and quite frankly, I don't like it... but hey that's my own issue at least I drank good beer while there but I digress. I managed to geta pen from one of the concession people and get them to autograph my ticket. I did this for two reasons one. I admire them, and two I can remember how cool it was for people to ask me for my autograph back during my "15 minutes". I found it to be really neat and I wanted them to experience it as well. Anyway just wanted to share...

David

No comments: