Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Monday

OKay so I headed into work today and beat the supervisors in. I sat down at the counter space next to my Manager Ernie's fridge and worked on the spreadsheet containing the morning numbers. I sent that to Brian (my supervisor) when they got in at 9. I was basically given the directive that I needed to be in the field QCing jobs by the vendor. OK. So not being very prepared I headed out. I loathe disorganization. The only cool thing is I am back in the field. I have to get the latest version of Microsoft's Streets and Trips (2009). I have found a place online throuh Pricegrabber with a great price on the software. I already on the GPS from a previous version. The company did finally get us 2008 but it came just a month ago and 2009 is out. Well, at least it's better than nothing. The place I am getting the software from is called Software Media ( http://www.softwaremedia.com/ ) Check it out sometime.



I also got a chance to use my free Chick-fil-a coupon for strips. I love the place. I am sitting in the parking lot typing this too you on my "Lunch break" listening to my Zune.



Nice weather today taht's for sure. I prefer the 70's that we get in Florida. Probably my favorite weather. I like visiting cold places with snow and stuff but I am glad I don't have to live there. Fireplaces are also cool. But constantly wishing my feet were warm... not so much.



Well, back to work.

No comments: