Saturday, July 19, 2008

Posted newly painted house photos

I finally got around to resizing and posting up the photos of my freshly painted house. http://www.weirdave.com/library/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=86&useralbum=1

I had waffles this morning. I only eat breakfast on the weekends now. Some of it is budget, some of it is time. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had to take a sinus pill my sinuses never recovered from my friend Tracey's cats. I had my eyebrows done last night. Today I have to work on some stuff for work and then go to my grandmother's house to assemble the furniture she bought for my Mom's return. I am skepticle about this as we may have to put my Mom in some sort of nursing home becuase my grandmother will not be able to lift her up out of bed to get her around the house and Kim and I have to work. I don't particularly like the decision I must make regarding that but I really can't see a practicle alternative. On Sunday we are going to see the new Batman in IMAX Drew's treat! That should be fun. That's pretty much it for my weekend plans. Oh I almost forgot I have ot mow my grass....

No comments: