Monday, July 7, 2008

Time

Spent some time today linking my facebook, aol journal, amazon wishlist, aol photos, and plaxo together. Payed some bills, called Mom twice and left messages. Went to work and routed tomorrows jobs. Came home and fixed one drain gutter during the deluge we had and realized I have to fix two more tomorrow or soon before they just break. I can't wait for the house to be painted next week (http://burke-painting.com). I am also getting a new back door this week to replace the rusted one we have that goes from the garage to the yard. The new dog door arrived today and it looks great. I got it from Care Free Pet Supplies (http://www.best-pet-door.com/) I spoke with the owner on the phone before my purchase as he uses a yahoo cart and he was very nice to direct me to a good quality door for a resonable price. I'm getting ready to have bbq chicken with bbq sauce from some place up north that is actually a cherry bbq sauce that is damn good. I'll get the website and post it later. Then it will be a rousing round of Monday Hearts. I should have Jim, Drew, Louis, and Brian tonight and maybe Bill later if he gets out in enough time. Catch ya later

No comments: