Wednesday, October 8, 2008

bedtime

okay i am getting ready to crash. I spent almost the entire day calling all my mom's accounts (credit cards, organizations, outsatnding medical bills etc.) to explain that she was now deceased. Most of them were cool. One was idiot and actually asked to speak to the card holder. Don't worry I blasted her. A few want a faxed copy of the death certificate when I get it. So that will all be completed shortly. I sill have to write the poem for my mom. I have a title. It will be called "Bucket of Grit". but that is about as far as I have... I played the new game today on my desktop PC and it was VERY cool. The graphics are quite nice and the game, being open ended is fun. Work called and they are going to provide some food for mom's memorial service. That is really nice of them. I love where I work. Bright House is a great company. Lastly, this blog will get fancy soon as it has now been relocated by AOL to blogger.com as you can see and I have more bells and whistles here, so stay tuned.

No comments: