Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday night buckle down

okay I just got situated at my grandmother's. Mom was asleep when I arrived. I brought my camping king sized mattress and some sheets for my cousin and his gf. They will be arriving to stay the weekend sometime tonight. Kim is at home and not feeling very well. I think she has stomach flu. I dorked and left the laptop in my haste at the house and she had to bring it to me. Thankfully so I have something to do. When she arrived she headed straight to the bathroom. Not a good sign I thanked her and ushered her back home to get rest. she brought the dogs with her and they went crazy running all over the house when they arrived but since gram is already in bed reading/smoking/watching tv there was no one for them to say hello to. Kim asked if I wanted to keep them but I always worry about them here because gram has no dog door and they are pretty used to going when they want. I decided to wash the bedspread for the bed I sleep on tonight because I am tired of the smokey smell on it. The room i sleep in gets pretty cold with the wall unit in it. the room has two twins a desk a bedside table a coffee table with a small 12" tv and a 4 drawer chest of drawers it is only maybe 10x14 with all that so its kinda crowded. i have a box fan in the doorway blowing the cold air from my room into moms room and then in the fireplace room where the other air unit is I have a fan in the dining room next to that pulling that cold air into the hall to go back to her room otherwise it get bloody hot in there. I checked on her when I got in and she was out like a light. I figure she will be up in about an hour or so here and need to potty for the first time this evening. Gram said she went to bed after dinner which was like 7 so I figure around 10 or so she will be up for the first time. We are going to take it easy this weekend with her probably only heading over to my house to watch a couple of movies. She really wants to see ratatouille. so the plan will be for me to go to the doctor for my 9:45am appointment. I have a sonogram to check for ulcers as I have had a couple of weird projectile vomiting session before a few meals in the past few months. the doctor thinks it may be an ulcer so after that I will come back and get her ready then we will pack up the trucks and head over to my house for lunch and the movie or two then we will leave for dinner and headto babalu a local dive eatery where they have okay food but a full liquor menu and smoking on a patio for gram plus its close to gram's house. Then back to grams for the night. Sunday am we will play by ear and see if Mom wants to go to church or not. I spoke with father john today and he asked if we would be going but i explained i couldn’t commit because of the situation with my cousin Scott being here and I didn't know the plan. maybe we will head to the beach or something Mom likes the beach... <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Ill let you know. I am gonna go play some fate talk to you later.

No comments: