Monday, September 22, 2008

sunday night

okay so we ended up having hot dogs for dinner because that's what mom wanted and I went to the store to get buns and stuff. I really don't like the way Publix is laid out as a store it is confusing. Mom barely ate any of her food until I explained that she needed to eat or she would start to decline. She ate a few bites. Kim and I reviewed the new rules with Arlene and I think that went well. When we got home I had turned off the air since I knew we would not be here and I wanted to save some money and it was hot in the house like 90 degrees but it was a weird dry hot like a sauna. It took a couple of hours to cool down and we crashed immediately after that.

Today I got a call from my big boss about a report we have been working on and he asked about mom and I shared with him about the weekend and such. It was nice to unload. Much like it is nice to unload here in this blog. Anyway, I had some stuff to do for mom today in regards to her bills and setting up her continuance on her insurance. I found out that they will not let me pay by credit card so I had to call gram and ask her to loan mom the money until i can get moms social security in to pay the bill as they want it all up front which is $1800. She said she would reluctantly almost and again told me about how she was going to be using up all the money from the equity line. I am kinda tired of that speech. I was going to just use the cash advance feature but mom’s credit is crappy because she doesn't work and the interest is like 17% on cash advances.

*sigh* This whole thing just sucks

No comments: