Friday, August 29, 2008

friday night

at moms, had some ice cream with Gram as Mom was sleeping when I got here at 7pm. She woke at 8:30 and needed to potty. I setup her new potty chair afterwards and will give it a go tonight on the overnight it is a larger chair supplied by my friend Tracy. The other one was donated by My great Aunt's BF Joe. It was nice but mom found it a bit uncomfortable. This one is made for large people so it be just fine. I am going to play a bit on the pc and crash in like an hour. We shall see how many times I get up. I hope its not too many as tomorrow will be a big day.

Got my video in from my reunion and I must say it is definately NOT worth the $20 there are quite a few shots of me ironically but not many introductions and the video is sometimes grainy or bad white balance or even water/rain on the lens. the audio track is off and the music is really loud. All in all not great. for the 30th I would like to hire someone who can do a kick butt one. It is nice to have for posterity. I am thinking like a few of the same questions posed to a bunch of people to hear differnt answers or something I dunno. just a thought.

Today it rained and the lighting was so loud and scary I ducked while lighting my grill. Lighting as you know is one of the only things that scares me and it scares me good!

well, im going to go game catch you later...

No comments: