Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning

Well we had a record last night, Mom actually slept from 3:30 to 7:30am! The sleep medicine does not seem to be working... There was a strange situation last night at 1:30am I put mom on the potty and she got really weird and complained that the seat was hurting her even though I put powder on the seat after each use for the next use and she was complaining that she was really cold yet it is easily 80-90degrees in the room and she was sweating so bad her shirt was soaked. I will have to ask the doctor about that on Monday which is partially why I am writing it now. At 9:30am we called it quits with sleep and I put her on the potty as requested. She had another break down this time about food. I had fixed her toast two days ago for breakfast, two pieces and she only ate one, so yesterday I made her one piece and she ate a half then an hour after that she had a few pieces of spoon-sized shredded wheat that my grandmother made for her. I had asked her what she wanted to today for breakfast and she broke down crying telling stories of us depriving her of food and such it was really crazy and of course, quite trying, my grandmother who doesn't hear well, believed that I was just yelling at mom, which makes it even more enjoyable for me (sarcasm). Gram ended up making her a bowl of cereal worthy of any man and mom scarfed it down like it was nothing! She still has her appetite.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I taped the 11-12 hour of the Olympics last night so that Mom and I could watch it this morning. The 100m time heats the guy from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Jamaica during one of his heats actually had the time to look to the right and the left and ease up and STILL run a 9.92 race. Amazing!

Now we are watching men’s indoor volleyball USA vs. China and they are doing very well.  I hope we can continue to find good stuff to watch for the rest of today. Gram and my aunt and going to the grocery to pick up some food. Mom is so funny right now she is moving the bed up and down, up and down. She’s just playing with the controls its amusing… I’ll keep you posted.

 

 

No comments: