Saturday, August 9, 2008

okay...

okay so 1 more day until mom arrives. I ahve assembled most of the furniture, hospital bed, lifting device, hdcatv, bedside table, and transition bench for the shower. As if I really need it today I am having some sort of trouble at work and I have somehow upset my manager. geeze I can't win. tonight I am going to kick back with some friends at winghouse for some wings and beer then back to Jim's house which I haven't seen for the first preseason Bucs game. Once again we are playing the Dolphins and once again I don't squat about their team. If the game is as boring as it was last year then we are going to jet off and see a movie. I love football but sometimes the preseason just flat out sucks. it 3pm now, I am going to chill out here in front of my PC fro a couple of hours then head out. Its been raining off and on today and that makes for a muggy, hot day. Not very fun if you ask me. Anyway hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments: